Wednesday, September 12, 2007

loser club

So a couple of years ago I was having a conversation with Julie Greidanus (now Taylor) about something kind of geeky. We were discussing how exciting it is to get email. Especially when you are sitting at your computer and you hear that new email notification chime that you get when you are signed into msn messenger. AND when you see that little window that tells you that you have a new email...yeah, super thrilling. Actually when we were talking about it, we both realized that, not only were we excited to get new email, but we were excited talking about getting new email. In the end (and with the help of another friend who was listening to our head spinning conversation) we concluded that we were big losers and that we should make a club and proclaim ourselves co-presidents. We would call this club simply "Loser Club" and anyone else who could admit to their own nerdy habits would be welcome to join. Anyway, I sort of forgot about this conversation after awhile, that is, until Julie gave me this special present for my birthday...


The other day I found myself very excited by a new email I got from Julie so I decided to go whip the shirt back out. This is for you Julie...we obviously can't fight it so let us embrace our loser status!

2 comments:

Lowell & Julie said...

WAHOOOOOOO for losers! I'm so proud to be co-fouder/co-prez with you.

And by the way, your hair lookith HOT!

Here's to a very losery encounter in the very near future...

J :)
(I will make your email thing go 'ding' very soon!!)

Jemma said...

thanx (for the hair compliment)! And I look forward to all our loser club get togethers in the future. I'll be waiting for the ding...