Thursday, March 13, 2008

life happens

Have you ever noticed how some of the coolest adventures and best times of your life happen randomly? As in, if someone hadn't been spontaneous or creative (either yourself or someone else), you wouldn't have gone on to all those crazy places and have all the fond memories that you do (of course some of the trips took alot of planning...don't think I'm trying to take away from someone's hard work)? At least that is what I have been finding as I look back in time. Things just happen, and some of the best things that have happened I couldn't have conceived on my own. I guess I'm not just talking about events that took place, but also the people I have met and some of the things I have learned. I suppose that is what I mean when I say that life is better lived unplanned. God is so much more creative than I am. I have come to realize that life is so much more fulfilling, exciting, colorful, joy-filled, beautiful, amazing, etc. when we let God guide us through it.

And without further adieu...some of the more amazing moments in my recent past:

The West Coast Trail Summer 2006





Idaho Roadtrip Fall 2006




Hawaii Spring 2007





Kayaking Trip Summer 2007


I thoroughly look forward to the next adventure...I'll just have to wait and see what awesome things 2008 has in store. I'm excited:)

6 comments:

~kevan~ said...

Well, whatever adventure comes our way we will be sure to give you first 'crack' at joining us!

Lowell & Julie said...

Love all the pictures Jenna. We should make some 'life happen' during the first week of April...I'LL BE ON SPRING BREAK!!!!!
=)

Jemma said...

no kidding. 'life' hasn't happened for us in a long time! give me a call when you're free:)

Lowell & Julie said...

Hey hun, I put pictures of our river valley romp on our blog. Life is a-happenin for us!! =)

Lowell & Julie said...

Yes Jenna, life DOES happen....AND SO DO NEW BLOGPOSTS!

No pressure :)

Unknown said...

Ditto for comment above.