Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A Challenge

I am issuing a challenge to all those that love the game crib to step forward and play. I will serve tea and we can engage in delightful conversation. Nay! I say we have a tournament. 5 bucks to get in. Round Robin and then finals. Winner takes the pot. Anyone? Anyone? We should get like 10 people in on this. anyone? anyone? Jenna you are in. David hengen, how about flying back for a weekend? What if I throw in cookies? cake? coffee? mmmmm.....cookies....

4 comments:

David Hengen said...

without a doubt, that sounds like one of the best ideas i've heard in a long time... and that's saying something. i would definitely be in if it was feasible. maybe i can play my hand via internet?

Anonymous said...

oh I may just be in. Depending on timeline, but dang...great idea!

Jemma said...

I am in too!

All for the crib tournamant? say I!

Jemma said...

gosh, we may need to organize this thing. Cookies and all.