Monday, April 02, 2007

Native Hawaiian now






I am back from Paradise. I have a really lovely tan to prove it. Sun-burn faded into sun tan. Just to clarify something, my Hawaiian name is not the ridiculous one that Jenna made up for me. She thought she was soo funny. Kakalimu Jenna!


It was a very good time. I would like to live there in a tree house in the Tropical forest. I could live off fresh fruit from my backyard forest and swim in the ocean to stay clean. I would drink Kava and slay coconuts which i would then use to make bowls and spoons. I would make coffee from the coffee bean trees and pineapple juice from pineapples in the ground.

I shall add some pics to share with the world.


I am still tired from the overnight flight. I shoudl have left a day after for sleeping. It is only 6pm in Kona and so my body is exhausted and confused.


Good night!

Anna

2 comments:

glynis said...

Can I join you in your treehouse? Can I be a hermit there?

Bid said...

That's embarrassing. Those two girls are wearing the same shirt... you think they would have coordinated that better!