Saturday, March 31, 2007

Howzit

Aloha!

Local people say howzit. They say other strange things like flip flops are jap slaps. interesting eh?

so at this time we are still in Hawaii. About five times a day we consider ways to never leave this place. I love it. Kona is less touristy than other
hawaiian locations and so it is not overwhleming.


Our burns are flaking into lovely tans. Some patches of Jenna's skin look kinda like rawhide, but i think that she will pull through all right. At least compared to the rest of Edmonton, we will be dark.


anna - or as they call me in hawaii...mauikonaoahuini (can be shortened to makohu)


hello peoples of the artic north, it is I, Jenna...the soon to be hawaiian native. Yes, I am getting so dark that I almost look a different ethnicity. I figured, what the hey, why don't I just reside here since I fit in so well? So that is the plan. To reside here. It's been nice knowing ya'll. David, it would never have worked anyway. However, if you want to come to HI then delete that last comment in your mind. The lava here is hot, so are the beaches, and the men (I am just quoting anna, I do not have eyes for the men here). I am going to go downtown to purchase a pair of jap slaps tomorrow and also a surf board.

hang ten.

J-dawg or as they call me in hawaii...Juakini

2 comments:

glynis said...

Wow.
Jap slaps.
I might have to start calling them jap slaps...it is so catchy!
I like your Hawiian names.
Hah, do you remember all our backs after outtrip number one, Anna? Deary me. Even my scalp was burnt...

Dan said...

Give me the frigid cold anyday. I dont like hot climates. And im not really into hot men either. Give me my ski's to your surf boards, Give me my name instead of Duanki or somthing wierd like that. Yes im bitter
Dan