Tuesday, October 17, 2006

drug cartel operation on Whyte

So I was walking home from school and a funy thing happened...

The entire builing with the Roots Organic Market was Police taped off and there were at least 20 police cars with more on the way. We had to take a detour and walk aound it on 83rd. My couriousity has been sparked. I imagine that is was something far more exciting than it was. But I momentarily pondered finding a seat to watch the large group of cops assembled in the parking lot beside the building. They were all talking into their shoulder walkie talkies and looking really puzzled.
I wanted to get out a notebook and pretend I was the first journalist on the scene to record the breaking news.

I walked around the block with two others and we put together a little story of our own. We figured out that there was a manhunt for some wanted criminals that were holding out in the building. There is actually a drug cartel operating in the basement. The Police must have found out and were doing a raid. It went wrong and lots of back-up was called in.
-You guys heard it here first.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

creepy ...

Anonymous said...

With 2 people running a blog, it should be updated twice as often ;)

Jemma said...

*sigh* I apologize for the both of us. Soon patient readers, very soon.

J

Anonymous said...

Hey anna and jenna !!!

alright well me and my sis offically have our co-video blog semi up and running and our first video is on it :)
i'm more look'n forward to our later ones when i figure everything everything out on our new editing program ...

love you guys !!

Victoria