Monday, October 16, 2006

It Happened

It happened.

This morning welcomed the first snow fall.
Mmmmmm.....
I think that I am watching Gilmore Girls too much. Lorelai gets excited in every season that the first snow fall occurs. I think that I had to agree with her this morning. It kind of feels magical. If it werent wet, it would have been perfect. It is not freezing cold, making it completly lovely.
It is a little romantic. Anyone want to go for a romantic snow walk? Maybe with a Pumpkin spice latte at the end? (Liane?) (Jenna?) (Jim?)

A. wilgus

3 comments:

Jemma said...

I don't know about Jim but I would love to go for a snow walk with you. As you know very well, I too harvest deep feelings for snow. It makes me giddy like it is christmas. I also love pumpkin spice latte's. Book me in.

jenna

Jemma said...

Jenna,

I am in. You. Me. Snow. Pumpkin Spice anything. I think that we should try them all.


Anna

Anonymous said...

AHHHH seriously i've been haveing winter wonderland little girl days for the last 2 days .. and if i was in e-town i would totally go for one but for now i'll just dream of going for walks with you k