Sunday, February 04, 2007

Man Skills

Today was a markable day. I added to my list of skills, a man skill. My friend Liane came to pick me up to go out for coffee and just before we left she noticed that the back tire on the passenger's side was flat. While she was looking for the phone number for Roadside assistance, I worked on getting the lugnuts off the tire. I had one left by the time she found it. So she didnt call. She hoisted the jack and I put on the donut. This may be presumptuous, but for one afternoon I was her hero. When you read this Liane: "I can be your hero baby..." Play this song in your head. You know the one.


Today Tire changing, tuesday dancing, thursday...... I may bake something.



Anna

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to not succumb to the classic easy out "I'm a girl. I can't do it". Had to drop props Anna.

TheFatPonchoBelly said...

Hmm thats the anna I know :)

Slibby said...

Anna I am so proud of you for changing the tire, I think we are ready for a road trip now!!!!
Libby

Bid said...

did we skip Wednesday in our list of "mad skills" (o yeah, I changed the name to "Mad skills")

David said...

Very impressive, Anna.

I am in sunny Hilo, Hawaii today. I will make sure there is some sunshine left over for you when you come next month.

Mahalo!

glynis said...

You are MY hero!!!!!