Monday, February 26, 2007

We are soo bad at this

We are terribe at keeping this thing updated! But, since I have homework to procrastinate from doing, finding something to blog about seems rather appealing. Back in the days of University in Lethbridge, it was much easier to procrastinate from homework. There were always people that wanted to play Rook or go to a movie. If Liane was not home then Jenna and I would think of some way to PUNK Liane's room. Like the time that we stuffed everything into balloons or when we placed a hundred post-it-notes on every available surface. I am sure that Liane remembers those times with just as much fondness. I think that since going back to University I have created a schedule of cleaning my room that correlates quite accuratley with the due dates of all my major assignments and exams.

Hmm... only 5 minutes have passed. This is hard. There has got to be better things to do to procrastinate. I need some ideas.

A.W.

8 comments:

Jacob said...

It's 1 AM, and I'm five pages into an eight page assignment that is due today but was assigned two weeks ago. A good time to read blogs.

David Hengen said...

you could do your income tax return

TheFatPonchoBelly said...

Go for a walk in a quiet area and sing really loudly.
Call me :)

Victoria

Anonymous said...

ummm... hockey stats. That's all you need. I just wasted the last 45 minutes reading about the Ryan Smyth trade and many other hockey-related tidbits.

You have turned me into a monster. A really awesome hockey-stat knowing monster...

I can't remember my blogger password... that's unfortunate...

Jemma said...

Ugh.... I hate trade deadline time. Edmonton Sucks. Well, they are definitly going nowhere this year. I say GO CALGARY GO!

Jemma said...

Good Job Joel, If you are like me, early morning writing on the day of the assignment being due, just means that you are going to get an A of some kind. I really think that 5am is my best time.

anna

Jemma said...

ahh exam time, such a wonderful opportunity to take up the hobby of excessive eating...

J

glynis said...

Ah mumsey, I am an expert at wasting my time and avioding school.
You could fry up a nice, spicy batch of perogies, and then savour them while flipping through channels, wondering who got the idea that soaps are good, and then you could give up on the tv, and go on the computer, read some blogs, post some blog, talk to me on msn...it could be lovely.
Also, Batman is a very good distraction!