Thursday, June 01, 2006

NAME THE TRUCK

I have a tradition. Every time that my friend buys a new truck he lets me name it for him. This is truck number three. Truck number one had a fabulous name and truck number two had an okay name, it just did not stick as well as the first.
SO now he has a new forest greenish silverado, fairly new, and it needs a good solid name. At this time I am looking for suggestions. I call this contest NAME THE TRUCK.

Go ahead give me your best names. I may choose the best one and green truck will henceforth be called.......?

P.s. In my tradition of naming his trucks, I choose masculine names. Trucks are not girls. Pink Cadillacs are girls.


-Anna

5 comments:

Jemma said...

How about Jimbob? Seeing as the owner of this truck is from hicksville, canada I think the name is appropriate.
Other names: 'THE RAGING BOVINE' or 'T-ruck' or 'Sinbad' or 'Adam Brody'...it could be a combination of all four if you like.

Do I win?

J

~kevan~ said...

before we properly answer the question - we need to know what kind of truck it is. for instance - is it a low-rider? does it have lift kits? what does the front grill look like. all of these variables and more are important to know... although i do kinda like the THE RAGING BOVINE

Jemma said...

Jenna,

you are not funny. This is very serious. A Truck;s future identity is at stake here.

-A

Jemma said...

wait! How about...TROGDOR!!!!

J

David Hengen said...

anna i've got it. i really do. it's fantastic i only hope you actually come back to read this comment to find out how great this name really is. okay, here we go: "chuck the truck". huh? pretty ridiculously awesome, no?