Sunday, January 14, 2007

Co-blogging on our co-blog

Anna and I have had many requests recently to update our blog. SO we decided that, since we were hanging out together this afternoon, that we would write a blog together. The first of its kind.
Anna said to me, "what should we blog about Jenna?" I said to her, "something that we always discuss when we are together." To which she replied, "ourselves and how hot we are?"
"Exactly," I said.
She then began laughing uncontrollably like a Tickle-Me-Elmo and started making gurgling noises out of her nose.

"Seriously," she said. Then we got serious.

Some funky music came on the stereo and we began to groove. Music from 1997, the best year ever for music. Music that shaped how we viewed the world. Songs like "sex and candy" altered our perception of candy while "Glycerine" and "Mo Money Mo Problems" made us aware of real world issues. The best memories of the 7th grade I have are when I would cruise the streets of Elkford on my skateboard with my ghetto blaster loudly projecting Weird Al's soul-seeking single "Amish Paradise." Anna has similar memories. She single handedly ruled her Coalhurst hood listening to Coolio and dribbling a soccer ball around The Hurst's 4 metropolitan blocks. She could often be seen sitting on the sidewalk drinking her favorite chic-a-cherry Cola. Yep, 1997 was an epic year for the both of us. One decade ago this year.

In other news, Anna reports that she will be posting random acts of dancing in the upcoming future. Stay tuned...

AJ Wilgus

1 comment:

TheFatPonchoBelly said...

That was an amazing post. I love reading stuff written by the coolest people ever.