Sunday, January 14, 2007

Coffee O.D.

I actually physically reached the point where I consumed too much coffee. Not only was I awake alll night last night,(not even a little bit tired), but I had to pee all night too.

I went out to watch the Battle of Alberta last night with my friend Liane, of which Calgary won 3-1, and all I really ordered was a cup of coffee (and 10 10cent wings). Hockey games are generally about 3 hours long, that means 3 hours of refilling my coffee. 3 hours of solid coffee consumption. I still felt water-logged during church this morning. My stomach made water splooshing sounds as I walked about.


Anna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah. So that explains where you were when I tried calling at nearly 11. Oh well. We'll win next week.

glynis said...

How about we try again tommorrow?

I miss you too.

-glYnis