Sunday, January 14, 2007

so that's how it's gonna end...

Well, I figured it was time to discover what fate awaits me:

You scored as Poison. Your death will be by poison, probably because you are a glutton and are around so many people that it would be easy to get away with it. Several important people in history share your fate.

Poison

80%

Eaten

73%

Natural Causes

67%

Gunshot

60%

Stabbed

53%

Bomb

53%

Suicide

47%

Disease

47%

Accident

47%

Suffocated

40%

Disappear

33%

Cut Throat

20%

Drowning

7%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com


shoot.

jenna

5 comments:

Jemma said...

Jenna,

you are going to die by poison. That is too bad. You should probably never eat anything that I eat again. It is always iffy whether or not some combination of ingredients that I momentarily think is going to be good, will have a chemical reaction with eachother and kill someone.

Anna

David Hengen said...

it's funny that 'Eaten' is next on the list. so either you're going to die from eating something bad, or something bad is going to die from eating you.

glynis said...

I took this thing THREE TIMES.
I scored gunshot on all three.
O_O

I miss you, Anna.

oashleyo said...

jenna!
where did you find this quiz!? the things you find online....
you guys have a sweet blog!
hope nursing is going well, i'll check in soon agaiN!
i like the co-blog. très 2007!!
peace out.

Jemma said...

oashleyo...as in ashley fillipe? I couldn't figure out if that was you or not. Let me know.

Jenna