Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I figured out how to turn back time!

My alarm went off at 7 this morning to signal that I needed to wake up, shower and get ready for school. So I jumped out of bed, showered, dressed, did my hair, and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I was completly surprised though when, I read the clock on the stove and it read 6:40.

While I was in the shower I turned back time!!!

It was 20 minutes earlier than when I woke up. I was so overwhlemed by this ability that i stared into space for a few minutes trying to decide what to do with my new found time. I didnt have to leave until 8:20, but I was ready for school. I almost read my textbook to celebrate. GOOD NEWS! I didnt read it and instead went to bed for a little longer. Ahhh...what super power will I have tommorrow.....?

Anna

5 comments:

Jacob said...

That's pretty cool. You should take more showers.

Anonymous said...

Ah Joel, always so classy. I have the answer to your extra 20 minutes, but I cannot reveal it, you must find it on your own.

Jemma said...

Do you think you can turn back time tomorrow morning when we have to be up at 4:30am? Because, I think if there is any time to use your power, it will be tomorrow.

Jenna

glynis said...

I always knew you were a X-Man!
Now I can say that both my PIT Mumsey and Papa are super-powered.
That is quite happy.
How will you use your new-found power? Will you teach me?
-glYnis

Anonymous said...

anna, that is phenomenal. tell me your secret, i'd like my clock to go back in time in the morning.