Friday, February 10, 2006

Like anna, I am also feeling a bit...despondent tonight. Maybe it is something in the air. Perhaps it is due to all that Humpty's food we ate this week (did the mozza sticks look at little sketchy to you anna? better question, do you think those really were mozza sticks?). I am not sure. What I am sure of is that when one finds themselves in this state, one often has a hard time getting anything done.

I was going to try painting to pass some of the time. Anna and I have this little activity we like to call 'paint by emotion.' It is sort of like 'paint by numbers' but has been found to be considerably more erratic and, not to mention, dangerous (many a emotional painter has been known to find certain objects such as, paint brushes and/or easels, embedded in themselves or fellow e-painters at the end of a session). But then again, it all depends on the emotion you are trying to paint. I encourage you all to give it a shot, it is very liberating.

I also thought about taking a jaunt down whyte ave by myself. I figured maybe I just needed a harrowing experience or two of my own (like davey h's) to forget about my troubles. I sort of chickened out in the end, I did not want to get captured by gypsies or hauled off by the angry bikers at the Timmy Ho's. At least, not tonight. Also, I am not as brave as hengen.

I am not certain what activity I will decide on in the end. Chances are pretty good that by the time I devise a master plan I will have tired myself out enough to go to bed. I think my eyes are already starting to droop...

Just in case anyone is interested and so that there aren't any surprises later on, I will confess to you all that Kaarina has aspired to be the next Stalin (she will settle for Hitler though if Stalin doesn't pan out). Perhaps someone should have a little chat with her. I would...but she keeps trying to kill me.

J.Wilgus

1 comment:

David Hengen said...

eprops all round. i like the idea of painting by emotion. i wonder what "eager" would look like?