Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Now that I've gone on my rant about blogging being too mainstream I've decided, regardless of whether I have any cool stories or not, to blog with a consistancy of sorts. I often talk to myself (big surprise there). This is one of the more recent exchanges:

"self, all the others have epic tales, you haven't contributed anything in over a week."

jenna's personality 'take two': "but I can't think of anything to write about..."
jenna's personality numbero uno: "that's rubbish (apparently this personality is both spanish and british)! it's about creativity!! creativity!"
jenna's personality #3: "...i'm hungry."

and thus one of the recurrent conversations I have with myself. I will now issue a warning of sorts. Just because I've decided to write more frequently, doesn't mean it's going to be good. It's just going to be...more frequent.

And now, I must tell you all about my music lesson today. It was the first of it's kind. My teacher's name is Lane. He is in his late twenties and is, as it turns out, very attractive. Good-looking and musical. It is going to be hard to concentrate I'm afraid...

3 comments:

David Hengen said...

about the blogging thing: it's okay, nobody expects too much from you. (i know that sounds bad, but i think it was your kind of comment).
about the music teacher: boo yeah, hotties make the world go round.

Jemma said...

zing!

Jemma said...

I too have acquired a music teacher to become my mentor. Also good-looking and musical. But mine is a girl. And she sleeps next door.